Monday 23 August 2010

Something of an Introduction

Blogger assures me that thousands of people use blogs as a way of cateloging their daily thoughts, of somehow capturing and explaining them. Though I'm not at all sure if I need a blog, I think publishing some of my thoughts would be good for me; I doubt anyone will ever read this, but the creative excersise is healthy.
I would like to share things with the world. With every sense I experience, every memory and every decision I have ideas and emotions, that very very maybe could interest someone. Even if it is only one person in the whole wide world.

Something about that expression makes me seem lonely. This could not be further from the truth. I'm not blogging because I have no-one to talk to: even if there wasn't another human in the world I'd have my God. So I'm not alone, and if you accompany me on this blog, a little walk through my daily life and experiences, we will both have another companion in this life.

To the reader: This is an Adventure in Normality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your story...